AdCare, a subsidiary of American Addiction Centers, Inc., is a for-profit substance abuse disorder treatment facility located at 107 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA 01605 . For over 45 years, AdCare has been helping individuals and families struggling with alcohol and drug use, one life at a time. The AdCare name represents innovation, quality, and cost efficiency in treating alcohol and drug dependency. We are committed to improving the lives of our patients and their families by providing safe, effective, recovery-based alcohol and drug treatment.
Our addiction recovery center(s) provide a comprehensive approach to care. AdCare's integrated system of care offers a range of accessible treatment centers including a 114-bed inpatient hospital and several conveniently located outpatient sites located throughout the Massachusetts and Rhode Island areas. When you join AdCare, you become part of our family. AdCare seeks talented individuals who are passionate, empathetic, engaged in their work and dedicated to serving people. Together, we can enable our patients to live happier and healthier lives. Our purpose and passion are to empower patients, their families, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Job Summary
To assess for level of care and negotiate with insurance companies as necessary. To assist First Contact Services, Admissions Department as needed. Conducts Level of Care Assessments and presents cases to insurance providers. Completes pre-certification process, coordinating with Insurance Specialist and Admission Coordinators with appropriate documentation. Demonstrates understanding of ASAM criteria and its applications. Communicates with the other departments (i.e. Nursing, Counseling, Outpatient) to ensure continuity in implementation of plan and care. Completes pre-certification process, coordinating with Insurance Specialist and Admissions Coordinators with appropriate documentation. Provide complete and accurate assessments of newly admitted patients. Identify needs i.e.: complete nursing assessments and/or develop treatment plans to meet them for selected patients. SARP Nurses with a current license welcome to apply. Qualifications
Competitive Benefit Pack age
- Licensed by the Board of Registration in Nursing in Massachusetts. National certification in chemical dependency encouraged.
- CPR certified.
- Graduate of an NLN-accredited School of Nursing
- References supporting sound clinical skills and judgment.
- Ability to function as a member of a treatment team. Ability to conduct Level of Care Assessments and present to insurer.
- At least one year of medical/surgical and /or psychiatric nursing after graduation preferred.
- Past experience in substance abuse nursing a plus. Knowledge of ASAM criteria and managed care helpful.
- SARP Nurses welcomed to apply.
- Affordable Medical (with HRA) and Dental plans provided to meet the needs of full-time and part-time employees.
- Package also includes Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care expenses.
- Voluntary insurances include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, LTD, Pet Insurance, & Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D Policy.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Company-matching 401(k).
All positions require a TST, MMR Titer, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and a background records check.