Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, with over $1.4 billion in assets, is looking to hire a Programmer Analyst to join their growing Application Development Team.
The Programmer Analyst provides programming and operational support for all internal applications, as assigned, and has regular contact with staff throughout Credit Union. This person assists the Application Development Manager by providing the credit union staff with the resources necessary to provide superior member service.Some essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform all requisite technical duties as it pertains to requirements identification, project design, information analysis and coding. Create, modify, test, and debug application software to produce expected outcomes.
- Adheres to IT Application Development Procedures / Standards and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices when creating or modifying programs.
- Creates and maintains accurate documentation for applications / programs.
Education and Experience:
- Assist credit union staff with the development of project specifications. Specifically, assist with the technology element required for the development and implementation of new/revised products and services.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of all operational processes and procedures.
- Develop, test, and implement batch and real-time applications, including core database maintenance.
- Work with vendors as necessary to implement, support and maintain third-party solutions.
- Cooperate with, participate in, and support the adherence to all internal policies, procedures and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the credit union's compliance with all regulatory requirements, including IT security and privacy measures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology with an emphasis on IT application development, in any of the current programming languages. Consideration may also be given to equivalent work experience.
UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. UECU's mission is to help members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
UECU embraces a culture of inclusion and mutual respect by valuing the unique qualities of each employee, credit union member, and the communities in which we serve. We promote teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community.