Our company pays weekly, provides benefits, and truly cares about your career. We are hiring this week, so apply now for an immediate interview.
As a company, we deeply care about maintaining strong relationships with our clients, so we value those with great ethics, customer service skills, and who care about providing great service. We are looking to hire 3 new appointment setters/consultants to our team.
- Great weekly pay
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- Career growth and advancement
- Structured training and leadership program
- Full training from the ground up - No previous experience required
- Company events and trips!
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now!
We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
We do more than just accept differences, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members, our services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace