POSITION SUMMARY: Addus is searching for a Service Coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for coordinating administrative, business and other operational activities such as HR, payroll, A/P, scheduling direct service staff and resolving client issues in conjunction with the Branch Manager or Agency Director. The Service Coordinator ensures that all clients receive the best service possible and according to the care plan.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, paid time off and more!
Text 1543 at (415) 949-3214 to apply NOW!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred additional education such as a diploma from an accredited vocational school or college
- Must have three to five years of recent experience working in a healthcare environment or related field
- Understanding of basic medical terminology
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Scheduling program