RS&H is seeking a talented Architect III for our Tampa, FL office!
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
We design airports and aviation-related facilities throughout the US and abroad. Aviation Architecture consistently represents a complex commingling of multiple building types/ functions (civic, cultural, commercial, hospitality, office, retail, workplace, interiors, etc.) often under one roof.
- Are you ready for a challenge that not only leverages your strengths, but also stretches your capabilities?
- Are you fueled by the opportunity to help solve complex problems in the aviation industry today?
- Are you drawn to an environment where ideas come from all over and solutions exceed expectations?
- Do you have the experience and strong leadership competencies for client management, business development, associate development and growth, and an uncompromising commitment to quality and safety?
Our Architect Associates III work with Studio Leadership to prioritize the following:
- We value our associates.
- We love our clients.
- We deliver operational excellence
- We expect growth - both individually and as a team.
- We have fun - it's in our DNA
Who we are looking for:
RS&H is actively seeking an experienced, registered Project Architect.
We foster, value, and reward people who are creative, self-motivated, and collegial. As an Aviation Architect with RS&H you will have the opportunity to deliver projects of various sizes and complexities. Your work will be informed and supported by in-house planners, airfield and building engineers, and environmental specialists to ensure that all aspects of any aviation facility are accounted for and integrated into the design.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great clients
- Professional NAAB accredited degree in Architecture
- Registered architect in good standing with the ability to obtain reciprocity
- Minimum 7+ years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs
- Proven knowledge of general architecture practice including programming, site planning, civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Strong proficiency in Revit
- Capable in marketing building-related services to existing and new clients
- Adept at mentoring and encouraging young architects to maximize their abilities
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build quick rapport and assemble quality teams
- Skilled in the areas of problem identification and solving skills
- Knowledge of the aviation market sector's unique challenges for planning, design and regulation is preferred
- Adept in the preparation of architectural construction documents and coordination of those with building engineering disciplines
- Capacity to work on multiple projects concurrently in various stages of design and construction
- Review and process shop drawings, maintain and record changes on project during construction administration
- Coordinate with project leadership team to develop execution plans
- Review drawings, suggest revisions and work with team to update designs on those suggestion
- Oversee a team of architects and engineers working on an architectural project, reporting progress to the project lead as needed
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
Joining our Aviation team means an opportunity to explore your potential and apply your diverse skills to serve the large and small airports of the aviation industry as a trusted advisor. You can do this in a collaborative and team-oriented environment among other driven professionals. Service areas include airfields, buildings, facility planning, environmental planning, and environmental stewardship & resiliency. Join RS&H to define and master challenges, advance professionally, and build strong and lasting relationships.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.