Starting at $21-23/hr depending on experience. Schedule is M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
HumanGood is the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California, and one of the largest of its kind in the nation. Our ideal Assistant Administrator / Occupancy Specialist is passionate about providing excellent service to our residents and champions a positive work culture. You will provide information to participants and applicants of housing programs and provides technical staff assistance. May assess eligibility, analyze income and assets; and performs office duties.
What a day in the life may include:
- Providing information to prospective residents; assisting Administrator in scheduling interviews with applicants; preparing all leasing documents for signatures; evaluating prospective residents' financial profiles and determines rent schedules
- Receiving information from tenants in order to initiate and follow through with all aspects of resident recertification and interim recertification
- Complies with agency regulations such as HUD, tax credit, state housing authorities, RHCP regarding notification, verification and record keeping
- Determine clients' initial and continuing eligibility for housing programs
- Performs office duties such as running resident reports, community activities, and other administrative functions
- Daily interaction with residents, accommodating their requests in a friendly and courteous manner
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Experience with affordable housing property management preferred
- Experience with property management & HUD process strongly preferred
- Relevant certifications (tax credit certifications etc) preferred
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We provide healthcare benefits for our part-time and on-call team members! We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
- High School or better
- High School or better
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help