Assistant General Managers support the General Manager to be the driving force behind our express car wash operation. The main goal for this position is to provide strong leadership and motivation to a team operating in a fast-paced environment while upholding the ModWash standard of a fun, safe, clean, efficient, and friendly experience for our customers. This position has a high potential for advancement as the company executes its growth strategy, so if you are a go-getter, enjoy interacting with customers, are interested in leading people and thrive being around cars and technology, this is the role for you.
- Partners with GM to recruit, train, coach and develop all teammates.
- Ensures compliance with ModWash onboarding, orientation and training processes for all new teammates. Stays up-to-date on all process changes and enhancements.
- Provides ongoing development, coaching and counseling to all high-potential hourly teammates.
- Partners with Human Resources on disciplinary issues including investigations and terminations.
- Partners with General Manager and District Manager to drive local volume and sales through strategic community outreach and marketing efforts.
- Checks ModWash store email regularly and responds to all emails in a timely, pleasant manner. Follows-up on action items as needed, quickly and accurately.
- Ensures teammates are using prescribed sales scripts and guide-on procedures at all times.
- Ensures site is operating safely and in compliance with all regulatory, local, state and federal laws/regulations.
- Creates genuine connections with guests and fosters relationships through superior customer-service to build membership sales.
- Walks site throughout shift to ensure site is operating safely, efficiently and up to the ModWash standards of service. Converses with guests regularly to ensure satisfaction.
- Handles all guest issues/complaints. Escalates issues as needed to General Manager and District Manager to resolve all issues in a timely manner that result in positive outcomes and guest-retention.
- Partners with District Service Manager and maintenance team to ensure all equipment is properly maintained, safely operated and maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner to minimize site down time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in a leadership position
- Car Wash experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior P&L responsibility is preferred
- Ability to be active and outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to be on your feet for long hours at a time
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent certificate
- Previous car wash experience is not required but recommended
Job Type :Other details