DescriptionWho We Are:
Through our service brands Hyundai Motor Finance, Genesis Finance , and Kia Motors Finance, we provide financial products tailored to meet the needs of Hyundai, Genesis, and Kia dealerships nationwide, including dealer inventory and facility financing. And, through these dealerships, we provide indirect vehicle financing and leasing solutions to over 1.7 million retail customers.Employee Value Prop and Culture:
Our employees contribute every day to a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, energized, agile, and collaborative.
From our various engagement programs to the unique design of our offices, we strive to foster a connected, fun, positive and rewarding company culture where employees feel appreciated for their contributions, proud of their company, and thrive to be passionately invested in HCA's success.Global One Company:
Many countries. One identity. Hyundai Capital has offices across the world, including China, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Brazil and Korea. Our work environments are designed with specific themes in mind to achieve a consistent global identity that reflects our values: light, collaboration, elements of nature and symmetry.General Summary:
The Associate, Privacy Operations supports initiatives that provide reasonable assurance that HCA data, including personally identifiable information and proprietary business information is identified and prioritized based on its value; adequately safeguarded from misuse and theft; maintained in a manner that satisfies legal requirements; and appropriately available to meet the business needs. This position supports initiatives that relate to maintaining a governance structure, such as: policies and procedures, notices, training and awareness, information safeguarding, vendor management, breach management and the implementation of next generation systems and enhanced processes to sustain privacy regulation and leverage business needs by operationalizing data management.Duties and Responsibilities:Privacy Compliance and Operations: Support day-to-day Privacy operations. Collaborate with privacy leadership. Assist with the design, review, and implementation of company-wide privacy policies, processes and procedures to reduce risk and comply with laws, company policies and business needs. Privacy Support: Prepare, organize, and maintain reports, records, metrics and data as it relates to team's activities. Records Management Operations: Support Records Management operations. Assist with the design, review and implementation of processes that support company's records management program to reduce risk and comply with laws, company policies, and business needs. Research: Proactively maintain current knowledge of applicable privacy and data protection landscape. Perform all other duties as assigned.Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiar with federal and state data privacy and data protections laws, regulations, accredited standards and best practices. Knowledge of financial privacy laws a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strategic thinking, problem solving and analytic skills.
- Prior experience in maintaining and implementing policies and procedures a plus.
- Experience using and configuring an enterprise privacy management system a plus.
- Process-driven and meticulous attention to detail.
- Exhibits high degree of initiative.
- Tactical thinking skills, creative problem solving, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, and meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, consider multiple viewpoints, and work in a flexible, dynamic work environment.
Physical Requirements and Working Condition:
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience or relevant education in data privacy, operational privacy compliance, or related role.
- Proven competence applying and operationalizing data privacy concepts, including those found within CCPA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- CIPP/US, CIPM, or other related certification will be considered an asset.
Employees in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is performed in an office environment.Hyundai Capital America is committed to the health and safety of our workplace. If hired, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.