Jitjatjo connects people with gig-work opportunities in foodservice and hospitality at notable hotels, restaurants, event venues, stadiums, and more!
With Flex by Jitjatjo, easily access hourly, temp, and part-time jobs near you with Instant Pay*.
Bartenders prepare a variety of beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for guests.
Why work with Jitjatjo?
- Apply once then get invited to work hourly jobs near you
- Be in control of when and where you work by setting weekly availability that fits your busy schedule
- Instant Pay^ for every shift you crush
- Explore different employers, skills, and career paths
- Join our rapidly growing community and lean on us for support when you need it
- We will onboard you for multiple roles if you have the skills. You will be able to change your daily work atmosphere.
- Temp-to-Perm: Demonstrating your skills, reliability and passion could see you offered a full-time position with benefits.
- As a W2 employee of Jitjatjo, you are eligible to receive overtime pay, worker's compensation, sick pay, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 6 months-1 years of experience in your skillset
- Have a smartphone with a data plan
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Ability to multitask and remain professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for guests
- Interact with customers, take orders, serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers' needs and preferences, and make recommendations
- Check customers' identification and confirm it exceeds the legal drinking age
- Restock bar inventory and supplies as needed
- For Catering events, you will set up and breakdown your bar
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance for guest and crew areas
- Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Enter orders and collect customer payments via the POS system
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
*Instant Pay is conditional on the achievement of performance criteria, a current/active and supported debit card, a supported tax profile, and approval of hours worked. Certain gigs may require additional time to verify worker hours and in such cases, payment may take longer to process