ENTRY-LEVEL CAREGIVER NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
WEEKEND, NIGHT & DAYTIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
WE HAVE FULL & PART TIME OPENINGS
We're a Good Family to Know:
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a Good Family to Know!
Your role at PFH:
As a Direct Support Staff, you are responsible for providing support to persons with development disabilities. You will:
- Accompany client to medical appointments, recreational activities, church and/ or community events.
- Assist client with personal hygiene tasks, cooking, cleaning, other life needs support
- Ensure the safety of the persons served through practicing emergency drills
- Implement the individual safety plan
We think you'd be great for this role if you have or can get:
- High school diploma, or GED, with one year experience in the field of developmental disabilities
- A valid driver's license
- Physical capacity to perform CPR and first aid interventions
You'll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our human resources team wants to let you know what's required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.