Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and recycling management company operating on a national platform. As a national environmental services provider, we manage 500 client programs and work with over 1700 providers nationally. Our team is made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal properties and the unique challenges they present. We specialize in developing value-based solutions to implement and maintain the most efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual property's waste stream.
Visit for more information.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We are a small business and are proud to offer big business perks for all our employees.
For more information about Keter's perks go to
- Hybrid work schedule, up to 3 days work from home
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Plan at Every Level
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match; Immediate Vesting
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability (Company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Including birthday off, community volunteer hours and summer Fridays
- 9 Paid Holidays
The Billing Specialist is responsible for managing and tracking customers account data, issuing and delivering invoices on time, processing credit adjustments, maintaining and collecting revenue from national chain accounts, providing various data reports upon request, working closely with Regional Managers, Sales, and Collectors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintains and monitors all billing information for over 20k customers, updates system with contacts, billing information and all account details to ensure precise and accurate invoice delivery.
- Researches, investigates, and maintains accuracy of customers occupancy, and billing status.
- Reviews and understands legal documents. Communicates to the manager questionable accounts or potential loss in revenue.
- Collects and maintains the accounts portfolio assigned and establishes great relationships with properties management and national chains corporate AP department.
- Analyzes available information and provides thorough and accurate timely reports upon request.
- Strives for constant paperless delivery of invoices and statements to the customers.
- Monitors any price changes in the hauler contract that may affect billing rates and report these changes to the Billing Coordinator and management.
- Works closely with Regional Managers, the Collections department and other colleagues to ensure revenue flow and to achieve strategic goals of the company.
- Provides information for the Sales Team, communicates potential issues to management, and eliminates the root cause of any potential errors.
- Posts AR data accurately in financial reporting system.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree/Associate Degree in Business preferred.
- 1-3 years of office or related experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented individual with strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player who strives to achieve department goals.
- Solid communication skills and positive attitude.
- Quick learner and consistent in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent prioritizing skills and ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook office 365.