We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer to join our Aerospace & Defense Practice in multiple office locations!
RS&H is looking for Building Information Modeling (BIM) production staff for our growing Aerospace and Defense market clients. RS&H is fortunate to have a wealth of project opportunities through our multiple long-term consulting contracts for the military and NASA. Our projects range from small renovations for military clients to large buildings for federal clients and include both national and international projects in locations such as Japan, Europe and the Middle East. This position is intended to support our architecture and engineering design teams in all areas of BIM production. While federal and military experience is a plus, we are focused on your ability to perform in our collaborative team environment. As an employee owned firm, RS&H places great emphasis on valuing our associates to enable them to fully serve our clients in a variety of markets.
This associate will function as a BIM production team member for RS&H's Aerospace & Defense practice, Buildings & Infrastructure Service Group. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Implement new technologies enabling the Practice to maintain a competitive edge in our market
- BIM Production will require the management and development of modeling libraries as well as supporting the BIM training across the Practice
- This associate will collaborate on all projects requiring BIM, occasionally serving as the BIM Production leader for Buildings and Infrastructure design projects
- Provide interdisciplinary coordination for design and construction projects using collaboration and clash detection software
- Evaluate, select, and adapt standard techniques, procedures, and criteria as required by our client delivery standards
- Acquire general knowledge of design principles and practices of related fields and exhibits ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- Work on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects
- Exhibit consistent professional performance in meeting scope, schedule, and budget commitments
- High School diploma
- 5 years experience with 3+ years of in-depth CADD/Revit production experience at A/E buildings firm
- Experience in multi-discipline BIM content development
- Proficient in Autodesk programs (AutoCAD, Revit, NavisWorks, Glue, etc.) and industry standards for the implementation of construction documentation
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Experience with GIS, Cobie, VR, Dynamo and programming a plus
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
We take pride in having partnered with the Department of Defense for more than 70 years on facilities and infrastructure projects designed to protect, train, and service military personnel and their families. From hangars and airfields to training and command facilities, you could be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of national security. Whatever military projects arise, we're ready to support our uniformed men and women that protect and serve our nation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.