Gastroenterology opening in Bluffton, Indiana. BLUFFTON, IN (Northeastern Indiana - Lake Michigan) - Gastroenterology Opportunity
Bluffton Regional Medical Center in Bluffton, IN
seeks to recruit a BC/BE Gastroenterologist
to join the Bluffton Medical Group of multi-specialty physicians. Bluffton is part of Lutheran Health Network, an 8 hospital comprehensive health system in northeastern Indiana.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Bread and Butter GI procedures, inpatient consults, outpatient clinic
- Second GI physician in group
- Community in need of coverage = busy immediately!
- Position supported by general surgeons and hospitalists
- 10 days of call coverage per month but minimal call volumes
- Outpatient clinic conveniently located within the hospital
- No Visa support.
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
Bluffton, located in northeastern Indiana, is a welcoming small town of 10,000 residents. It is just south of Fort Wayne, a short drive from Indianapolis and a few hours from Chicago, Cincinnati and Detroit.
- Affordable cost of living : 21 percent below the national average
- Excellent educational opportunities : private/public schools in the area; multiple colleges/universities within 30 miles
- Recreation : arts, family entertainment, golf courses, state park, river greenway trail and outdoor activities
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information. Search Consultant
Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply