KindTap is seeking a high-energy, charismatic and success-oriented individual to be a Brand Ambassador for designated accounts across Western Massachusetts. The KindTap Brand Ambassador (KBA) will be responsible for nurturing relationships to drive retention and keep merchants happy. KBAs are experts in KindTap products, value propositions, and platform functionality. They implement customized plans to grow KindTap adoption and orders with individual customers and at scale. The KBA partners with merchants by providing in-store implementation sessions, team training, and promotional events to help them achieve their goals and derive maximum value for their customers and teams from KindTap.
Key Duties Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduct in-store visits and/or promotional events. Distribute promotional items and/or training materials.
- Conduct engaging and informative KindTap training sessions for dispensary owners, managers, and teams
- Continue to advise merchants on best practices and conduct ad hoc training as needed throughout their customer lifecycle
- Impact adoption rates and lead by example by demonstrating how to educate customers regarding KindTap products and services
- Develop strong rapport with executives, owners, and general managers to help them achieve their business goals and derive maximum value from KindTap products and services.
- Track and report key performance indicators associated with merchant accounts, goal-set with merchants to help grow their business.
- Troubleshoot technical and/or operational issues with KindTap products, services, and/or hardware, escalate issues as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in the cannabis or other industry.
- Minimum 21 years of age (as required by state regulations).
- Prior experience with Cannabis Operations, Cannabis Customer Service, CRM systems, METRC, and comfort with computer tools preferred.
- Knowledge of cannabis products, trends, and experience in the cannabis industry is highly desired.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
- Willingness to travel and drive regularly.
- Ability to organize plans to schedule, call on, visit and follow up with merchants.
- Ability to easily engage with a variety of individuals and groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to build authentic business relationships
- Ability to communicate product differentiation and benefits to succeed in a competitive environment.
The first credit & loyalty-enabled digital payments platform for highly-regulated industries.
Equal opportunity employer
KindTap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.