Brand Ambassador / Product Demonstrator
Location:Wake Forest, NC, United States
Salary:We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We're looking forBrand Ambassador / Product Demonstrator, working inRetailindustry inWake Forest, North Carolina, United States.
- Engaging customers to communicate key points about products.
- Ensuring compliance with food safety requirements while preparing samples (cook, process, plate, serve).
- Working with the team to achieve sales goals for the products.
Our clients employees are in retailers throughout North America. Delivering end-to-end shopper marketing and engagementin store and out. Building bridges. Forging bonds.
Its hard work. Its worthwhile. It requires innovation. Energy. Results-orientation. And it gets rewarded!
Committed to shared values. Celebrating employees who live them with a party! Literally. Do you love people? Being rewarded for the good work you do? This driven organization is looking for you.
Whats in it for you? The right tools. Strong training. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts, Company-Paid Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, 401k, PTO and more. Thats right earn the security and flexibility your hard work deserves. Start now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be willing to work part-time
- Weekends (Friday-Sunday) preferred; holidays & weekday work available
- Reliable access to a smartphone or tablet on days worked
- Technological skill needed to report events on smartphone or tablet
- Ability to communicate and engage with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to safely use appliances (microwave, toaster oven, hot plate)
- Ability to stand to perform the event for the duration of the event
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25+ pounds with occasionally lifting more
Work environment: Moderate to high noise levels associated with a retail warehouse environment. Some exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food products and cleaning chemicals.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?