Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
Other Job Family:
Business Process Analysis
GDIT has an opportunity to modernize an enterprise software application for large Federal agency. The Agencys modernization goal is to create an intuitive, agile, and integrated systems environment that facilitates and streamlines all aspects of a Fleet Management systems functions from the customer, supplier, and employee perspectives.
The Agencys team is agile, collaborative, and engaging. It seeks best ideas from industry and works closely with the systems integrator community to deliver value to their internal business lines and application owners.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- Facilitate product discovery discussions with the product managers/product owners and business end-users to gather business requirements for new products
- Analyze and document business requirements in the form of epics, stories, and acceptance criteria in JIRA for both business and technical audiences
- Define & document acceptance criteria for user stories in a given-when-then format
- Produce meeting minutes and summarize key decisions points at conclusion of discussions
- Collaborate with Product Management and Agile development teams to communicate detailed product requirements for development
- Create business process workflows and any other artifacts required as needed
- Work with technical visionaries to document implementation steps and other deliverables
- Ability to efficiently support multiple simultaneous work streams, including projects and program initiatives, and prioritize, manage, and execute effectively with compressed timelines and ambiguous tasking
- 10+ years of experience with technical and business requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively with architecture, development, and test teams to interpret requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agility to adapt to changing priorities and direction
- Excellent communication (both verbally and writing) and presentation skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally
- Self-motivated to learn
WHAT YOULL NEED:
- Experience with US federal government clients
- Acceptance test driven delivery experience
- Experience in web design usability testing and ability to synthesize test findings
- Understanding of Product Management
- Scrum Master experience and knowledge
- Experience with facilitating training sessions and demos for end user
- Bachelors Degree in Information systems, Business Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Management, or other IT degree.
- Masters degree preferrable.
- Experience with complex AWS integration projects.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance before beginning work.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.