Business Development Specialist - Lift-Rite
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Works closely with dealers and customers by providing information and/or resolving customer-related issues or problems. Under minimal supervision, is responsible to lead both pre- and post-sales activities for units built, attachments, demonstration units, parts, services, etc. by coordinating and processing orders and/or finished goods inventory. Develops rapport with customers to enhance service provided and encourage repeat business. Negotiates with other areas of the Company to ensure customer needs are met.
- Evaluates customer needs and explains and promotes product/service features and alternatives that have customer satisfaction impact.
- Ensures all required documentation is complete - from receipt of customer purchase order, to our purchase requisition, to supplier confirmation. Coordinates all phases of the order including invoicing the customer promptly upon delivery of equipment as well as creating and maintaining customer files and databases.
- Resolves routine and complex customer requests. Responsible for ensuring that all issues are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Works with National Accounts Manager and Dealers to coordinate and process proposals and requested information.
- Creates and interprets policies for our Service Centers so they can execute a unified support role.
- Initiates, develops, and implements special business improvement projects.
About the schedule:
This position is 1 st shift
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in customer service/sales/marketing or related field
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $50,000 - $66,000 per year
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program