Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Account Manager will develop and manage new accounts for Locum Tenens services. He or she will proactively generate new business and strengthen existing client relationships, exceeding sales goals and offering exceptional client service.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Proactively call into prospective clients to generate new business
- Persistently use traditional and creative methods to reach new points of contact at current clients to sell and maintain Locum Tenens services
- Continuously generate client leads using high volume calls and emails
- Submit appropriate candidates for Locum Tenens assignments with our contracted client facilities
- Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with prospective clients
- Ensure the satisfaction of our client facilities through proactively meeting their staffing needs with alacrity
- Renegotiate contracts with healthcare facilities resulting in mutually beneficial terms
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Bachelor's Degree (direct industry experience can be substituted)
- Direct relevant experience in Locum Tenens staffing, preferred
- Proven success in a metrics driven environment
- At least 3 years as a top producer in a sales position
- Client centered mentality and passion for customer service
- Ability to relate to a variety of people and sustain meaningful relationships
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet goals
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.