At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description
Serves as a computer technology expert for assigned functional applications to assist business lines with development and ongoing support. Provides project release direction and support including research, analysis, review, development, implementation and monitoring of new or revised systems. Acts as a liaison for project release and typically perform analysis supporting the strategies and objectives of the business line. Compiles and analyzes information that is very detailed and often interpretive making project release recommendations based on the findings. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful completion, installation and implementation in accordance with client needs.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of direct experience with project management responsibilities
- Ability to conduct an analysis of business needs, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business line leaders, documenting and making verbal and written presentations
- Ability to apply problem solving and troubleshooting skills to determine root cause of issues
- Experience with MSP and ER
- Intermediate Excel and SQL skills
- Strong understanding and use of project management techniques and testing processes and supervises their use
- Ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues and report on test results
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong project management, organization and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of a business line or function area
If theres anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants () . Benefits:
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting . EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the companys status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law () poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program () .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $78,200.00 - $92,000.00 - $101,200.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.