Now Building - Future Leaders!
Ridout Lumber, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Kitchen and Bath Design for Our Searcy, AR Location.
Ridout Lumber is seeking qualified candidates for our Kitchen and Bath Design position. We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now
What you should know about working at Ridout Lumber:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Inside Sales/Cabinet Design:
- Greet clients to the design center and assist the customer with product selection
- Conduct bids and prepare proposal functions
- Order project materials
- Act as a liaison between the customer, vendor and subcontractor
- Understand all aspects of the customer billing cycle
- Coordinate the delivery to contractor-remodeler customers
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Kitchen and Bath Design Assistant Requirements:
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience. Basic computer skills, 20/20 design experience a plus!
- Knowledge. 2-5 years of Kitchen and Bath industry experience (preferred but will train the right person)
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills (Required).
- Special Skills. Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Skills. Thorough knowledge of Construction and OSHA safety regulations.
- License. Must have a valid driver's license
- Physical. Frequently lifting up to 25 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Ridout Lumber.
Ridout Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.