Attention Owner Operator Truck Drivers.
Partner With Us
Halvor Lines is seeking owner operators to meet customer demand across the U.S. and Canada. As an owner operator leased to Halvor Lines, you have access to a long list of tools and services to support you in managing your independent trucking and transportation business.
Expand your truck driving business with Halvor Lines - a Best Fleets to Drive For Hall of Fame carrier and one of the best owner operator companies to sign onto!
Owner operator benefits:
Solid earnings - Top 25% of solo averaged $239,000 in 2021. Top solo grossed $286,000.
Team owner operators averaged $379,000 in gross revenue in 2021. The highest-performing team earned over $463,000 in gross revenue.
Industry-leading pay ($1.24 - $1.34 per mile, plus fuel surcharge)
Percentage pay options for flatbed and refrigerated freight
- Fuel network discounts and optimized fuel solutions - we doubt you will pay less for fuel anywhere else; Halvor's entire discount passed through to you
- Fuel card (fuel is deducted from settlements)
- Discounted tire repair and replacement
- Discounted shop rates at Halvor's maintenance facilities
- Access to Halvor's Road Service team
- Discounted rates at repair facilities across the U.S.
- Optional escrow program for repairs
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs) provided free of charge
- Tolls paid in full for mileage-based owner operators
- BestPass/Horizons and PrePass provided at no charge
- Fuel tax reporting
- Professional and personal insurance available at group rates
- Safety bonus
- CDL- Class A License
- Must be 21 years or older
- Current DOT medical card
- Safety history that meets Halvor guidelines
- Own your truck or lease one through Halvor Lines*
Driver must meet Halvor's leasing guidelines