CDL License Required
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
Where Tanker Transport Careers Are Made.
From transporting feed for Midwest farmers, to hustling LTL in city traffic, UPT drivers have come from all sorts of trucking backgrounds. Pulling tankers seemed intimidating to some at first, but after being paid to attend one of the industry's leading tanker training programs, they started their UPT career and have never looked back.
A Local State of Mind
Gone are the days of scrambling for truck stop parking spaces, and wondering when you will make it home to see your family. Experienced drivers are paid while training for their new local tanker driving career at UPT, and guaranteed pay increases and safety bonuses make it a drive for a lifetime opportunity!
Ready to make the move? Call Today and Start Tomorrow.
Incomparable Company Driver Benefits
- Career Driver Path Program
- Safety Equals Success Quarterly Bonus Program
- Steady Work
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training Program
- Home Every Night / Day
- Late Model Tractors
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Plan
- Prescription Drug Cards
- Group Vision Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance
- Wellness Screening
- Safety & Performance Incentive Program
- Driver Referral Incentive Program
- 401(k) with Company Contributions
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Cafeteria Plan
- Free Uniforms
- Driver Legal Plan
- Free Re-certification Physicals
- Free Haz/Mat Renewals
- Special Recognition Awards
Company Driver Requirements
- Minimum age of 23
- Minimum of one year verifiable tractor trailer experience within the past four years or six months tanker experience within the last two years.
- All military service driving experience, in accordance with DD214 and accompanied by the MOS record sheet or a letter of recommendation from the commanding officer may be accepted.
- Valid commercial driver license with tank and hazardous material endorsements in your state of residence.
- Must be able to pass a road test.
- No felony convictions within the past 10 years that would disqualify applicant under FMCSR or TSA.
- No controlled substance or alcohol convictions.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.