CDL License Required
Bring Your Tractor to UPT and Never Pull a Van Again.
Truck owners come to UPT for all sorts of reasons, but they stay for the family atmosphere and steady revenue. No more chasing top dollar freight all over the lower 48 or dealing with unscrupulous brokers in hopes of finding a load home. UPT provides truck owners regional and local tanker loads that get them out and back home on a regular daily or weekly schedule. Say goodbye to loading docks and say hello to UPT.
Let UPT Fuel Your Company's Growth!
Running a small trucking company today can be difficult, but contracting your power to UPT brings consistent revenue and growth opportunities from one of the nation's leading petroleum transport companies.
Ready to make the move?
Call Today and Start Tomorrow.
Advantages of Pulling For UPT
- Steady year round revenue opportunities with 100% Fuel Surcharge
- "Safety Equals Success" Quarterly Contractor Incentive
- Free Hazmat & Physical Renewals
- Health and Wellness Benefit Options
- Fleet Purchasing Discounts, & Tag Program
- Fleet Growth Opportunities
- 100% Fuel Surcharge Paid & Free IFTA Filing
- Higher Revenue Regional Runs Available
- Minimum age 22
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience within the past 4 years or 6 months tanker experience within the last 2 years.
- All verified military service driving experience accepted
- Valid CDL with tank and hazmat
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
Drivers operating equipment contracted to UPT must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.