Sysco is Hiring Local CDL-B Drivers
Earn Up to $27 per Hour* + $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Local Routes - Get Home Daily
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Want a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the number provided
- Local routes - get home nightly
- Earn up to $27 per hour*
- $10,000 Sign-on bonus
- Productivity incentives
- Date of hire eligibility for medical and prescription drug plans*
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- 15 % discount on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually
- More benefits, too many to name.
(*Based on location.Exclusions/exceptions may apply)
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application today!
This is a delivery position responsible for driving a tractor-trailer to deliver and unload various products for Sysco customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills and working under state and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and Sysco safety preferred work methods. Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class B Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- 2 years local food or beverage delivery experience.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.