Earn up to $75,000 annually or more!
Lyman Roofing & Siding, a Division of US LBM, is Seeking Class A or B CDL Drivers for our St. Louis Park, MN Location.
Not interested in waiting for a phone call? Skip the process by stopping by our office instead! Our team is available for in-person interviews every Wednesday during business hours. Just by walking in, you're guaranteed an interview and a potential offer same day! We are located at 5320 W 23rd St #180, St. Louis Park, MN 55416.
What you should know about working at Lyman Roofing & Siding:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Class A or B CDL Driver:
- Prepare DOT required log of time on duty and driving.
- Organize and secure load.
- Assist forklift operators when loading as necessary.
- Account for all company funds, such as C.O.D.'s.
- Check orders for accuracy
- Deliver and unload materials to customers' satisfaction.
- Complete daily equipment pre-inspection.
- Record all merchandise that is returned by truck, assist in unloading material returned for credit.
- Operate Boom in safe and efficient manner, maintain records regarding equipment use and time charged.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Class A or B CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with flat beds and/or tractor trailers
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Ability to work overtime of up to 10-15 hours seasonally as necessary
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Lyman Roofing & Siding.
Lyman Roofing & Siding is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face covering requirements and possibly weekly testing in the future.