Baptist Ambulatory Surgery Center, is seeking a motivated Certified Surgical Technologist to join our team. Baptist Ambulatory Surgery Center is a fast paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families. $1000.00 sign on bonus. No weekends. Fulltime.
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Directory, the Surgical Technologist scrubs for surgical procedures and demonstrates competence while functioning as a member of the surgical team. Prepares and maintains supplies, instruments and equipment related to these procedures. Supports the philosophy, objectives and goals of the Surgery Center. Supports and participates in quality improvement activities.
Experienced in supporting in the following specialties: Orthopedics, ENT, General, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Pain, Podiatry.
What We Offer
As a valued member of USPI, your health and well being are important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help manage life's daily stresses.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free parking
Who We Are
At USPI, we create relationships that create better care. We partner with physicians and health care systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States. We are committed to providing surgical services in the most efficient and clinically excellent manner.
USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce, combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician population.
For more information about USPI, check out our website , Facebook , Twitter , or LinkedIn .
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of an appropriate surgical technician program or previous surgical technician experience of at least two years.
- Previous experience in an ambulatory surgical center strongly preferred
- Must possess a strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and their implementation
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to communicate with staff, patients and physicians
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.