Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage, skin care and stretch. This is a strong community of 35,000+ Therapists, Estheticians and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness. At Massage Envy Vacaville, we provide the support our valued employees need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We offer an instant client base, a steady book of business, and an amazing family culture so all you have to focus on is what you do best!
- $33-$45 per hour (including gratuities)
- Average gratuity adds $16 - 24 per session, in addition to regular compensation
- Bonuses based on your performance
- Flexible schedules, part time or full time available
- Paid Training
- Access to a rotating library of free CE's
- Free AMTA Membership
- Free Massage Envy Membership
- Free hour per month to use as you wish (Massage/facial/stretch)
- 50% off all retail
- Company paid Liability Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance Options for all employees
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Employee Assistance Program for both you and your family
- On staff trainer to educate and help you grow your craft
- A fun, respectful and supportive culture with a single-unit owner who is directly involved and cares about your wellbeing and success
- A front desk team to ensure you are booked every hour you are scheduled, and ensure you have all the tools you need for a successful day
Why Massage Envy Vacaville:
Every Massage Therapist is different, and we want you to join a team that is right for you. Our owner has poured her heart and soul into creating an amazing culture for our staff. Here are some of the things you can expect from us, and if you still aren't sure, stop by for a tour!
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Our rooms include heated lift tables, towel cabinets, and all necessary tools and supplies.
- We offer a variety of specialty modalities and Treatments to our clients including Sports Massage, Trigger Point, Hot Stone Massage, CBD Massage, Rapid Tension Relief, Aromatherapy, Exfoliating Scrubs, Muscle treatments and more!
- We book you for modalities you want to perform, we never pressure you to perform modalities you aren't comfortable with (i.e. deep tissue/prenatal).
- We offer long-term stability. Our average Massage Therapist has been with ME over 5 years.
- We empower you through cutting-edge training programs and opportunities to advance and grow in the treatment room and beyond.
- Our owners are committed to making this the best clinic for massage therapists to work.
- We offer a very healthy, drama free environment with a family of employees that truly enjoy working together.
- High demand due to our marketing efforts. We turn away clients every day!
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a CAMTC certificate of completion. If you aren't Certified, we can help with that too! You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We would love to hear from you! Please apply directly or you can call us at 707-446-4600 and ask for Sarah.