Don't just live life....love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our residents! If you are a compassionate Certified Nurse Aide who has the heart for providing exceptional care and the desire to create memorable experiences for our seniors, we want to talk to you!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own lasting impression.Friendship Village of South Hills1290 Boyce Road,Upper St. Clair, PA 15241Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to become a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) AT.NEW SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS FOR CNAs.
3 p.m. - 11 p.m. plus
$3 per hour11 p.m. - 7 a.m. plus
$2 per hourCNAs base rates starts between $16 and $18.50 per hour.
The Certified Nurse Aide administers direct patient care and assist residents to perform daily living activities. The Certified Nurse Aide will also keep common areas and resident room free of hazard.A few other details about the role:
And here's what you need to apply:
- Follow all care plan directives, administer direct patient care and assist residents to perform daily living activities such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, transfer and move residents, and transport residents to dining rooms and various events and activities.
- Initiate resident needs, assessment and safety by observing and reporting any changes or unusual findings to the nurse.
- Coordinate with nursing team members so vital signs are taken accurately and recorded in the proper software as well as maintaining records of ADLs, bowel and bladder, diet intake and input/output information.
- Administer standard precautions and infection control standards by providing a clean and safe environment.
- Promptly answer call lights and on a regular basis conduct rounds assesses resident's needs, appearance of the health center and verify needs of the resident are met.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion, dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one year working with the geriatric population.
- Certified nursing aide licensure required by state regulations.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team members.
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Solicits resident/family feedback to understand the needs of the resident and the community. Advocates for service excellence within the center and influences others to take action.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care. Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our residents through empathy and compassion.
- Exhibits a commitment to personal excellence through professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and recommending or implementing process improvements.
- Shows respect and courtesy for fellow team mates by working together to get the job well done.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and strives to reduce or resolve conflict.