NEW WAGES AND BONUS INCENTIVES
We rely on and trust our Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) to provide quality healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and residents. The right candidate for this role is a dedicated and compassionate team-player.
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Perfect Attendance
- Shift pick up
- Weekend Option
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available
Benefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel. Assist with promoting a compassionate physical
and psychosocial environment for the residents
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process upon request
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (C.N.A) in good standing with the state. Must maintain current certification in the state throughout employment.
- Must have no finding in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property.