Now Building - Future Leaders!
Lyman Company, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking Class A CDL Driver to join their team!
Don't have your CDL license? No problem! Join our team and we'll provide training!
We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Lyman Company:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Class A CDL Driver:
- Pulls orders as needed
- Organizes and secures load
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers' satisfaction
- Records all merchandise that is returned by truck and assists in unloading material returned for credit
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Class A CDL Driver Requirements:
- Have a valid class A CDL
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to do arithmetic, read orders, write instructions, and complete forms
- Communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills
- Physical demands include stooping, bending, twisting, and throwing and working in a variety of climates and environmental conditions
- Ability to lift 100 lbs. as needed
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule with the ability to work up to 10-15 hours of overtime seasonally
- 401(k) with company match
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Generous referral program
- We'll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
Build Your Future Today With Lyman Lumber Company.
Lyman Companies, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.