Now Building - Future Leaders!
Gilcrest Jewett Lumber Company, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking Class B CDL Driver to join their team!
We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Gilcrest Jewett Lumber Company:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Class B CDL Driver:
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00AM-5:00PM
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers' satisfaction
- Operate forklifts, millwork van and straight truck with moffett
- Build and stage loads for delivery
- Assist in receiving and unloading trucks
- Complete yard functions; inventory counts, material handling, yard organization, etc.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Class B CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with flat beds and/or tractor trailers (Required)
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Special Skills. Class B Commercial Driver's License
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Gilcrest Jewett Lumber Company.
Gilcrest Jewett Lumber Company, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.