strengthens communities by providing an unmatched range of social and human services that empower people with disabilities and other life challenges to live safe, self-directed and productive lives. Bridgewell delivers support through community housing, day programs, outpatient treatment, recovery services, education and employment training. We're committed to helping people in need, from those with autism to people with substance use disorders, become engaged members of their communities. Bridgewell is also the industry leader in developing innovative offerings in response to unmet or emerging needs. The Position:
We're looking for a FFS Clinician--LICSW, LMHC
! You will provide individual, family, and/or group psychotherapy and crisis intervention services to individuals with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities. Shift:
TBD Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic intakes, treatment plans, goals and objectives, and progress notes for assigned caseload.
- Provide one-to-one counseling with clients in assigned caseload.
- Coordinate services with other clinical treatment team providers.
- Attend treatment planning meetings for clients in assigned caseload.
- Participate in scheduled clinical team and clinical supervision meetings.
- Maintain client records according to regulatory standards.
- Comply with MBHP and other 3 rd party insurers' guidelines for Utilization Review/Quality Assurance.
- Facilitate referrals to other agencies/vendors when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in social work, psychology, education, or counseling.
- Massachusetts state license required.
- Experience working with people with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to focus on and assess clinical needs of clients and design indicated treatment goals and objectives. Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to Bridgewell policy.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Why Should You Apply:
- Many benefits starting at 24 or more regularly scheduled hours
- Excellent health benefits-medical, dental, vision. We believe our benefits package is one of the most competitive (available to all employees regularly scheduled for 30 or more hours)
- Generous paid time off'includes your birthday (that's right, we even give you your birthday off!)
- Collaborative work environment that values new insight and personal contributions
- With over one hundred programs in the North Shore, Lowell and Merrimack Valley we provide excellent opportunities for training and professional development
If top benefits alone don't sway you, then our compassionate and collaborative work environment should! Bridgewell is committed to training and developing staff and provides the opportunities for you to have a positive impact in the work you do.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Requires acceptable CORI results according to Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.