Apply for this job now
Closing Team Member- Washington
- Washington, Illinois
- $14.00 Per Hour
- Job Type
- 1 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible for their own employment practices, including setting their own wage and benefit programs.
In 2022, we just handed out $65k in Live Mas Scholarships to our employees awarded by the Taco Bell Foundation. Need some additional reasons to choose us...these are just a few reasons why:
Live Mas! We exist to feed people's lives with "more"!
Whether you start with us, or stay with us, we are here to help you accomplish your dreams.
Starting wage of $14.00 or more.
Clear training path that could quickly lead to $1.25 more once certified
Flexible Scheduling that works around your needs
$8 of Free Food....order your favorite items.... or create your own...it's up to you!
Referral Program: Earn additional money for bringing in great people to work with you!
Weekly Family Meals...take-home meals for your family...one less thing to worry about!
Want discounts on things you use daily, like your cell phone? Earn discounts just by working with us.
Excellent opportunities for advancement. Learn new skills and earn more income!
Work for a local, family business...not some out-of-town corporation.
Scholarship Opportunities and Educational Programs
LucWork paid GED program (including study materials, testing, and an advisor to help guide you along the way).
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance for qualifying employees
LucWork Enterprises, a franchisee of Taco Bell, is a family business that has operated locally for 40 years. We take great pride in our restaurant culture and truly value everyone that chooses to work with us. Come join our family and experience an atmosphere that values and invests in you.
Closers are expected to:
• Work well as part of a team
• Provide fast and friendly service to our customers
• Have a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
• Clean and close down the restaurant at the end of the night
Primary job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting guests and providing outstanding customer service all the time
• Taking and/or preparing food and drink orders
• Answering questions about menu items and promotions face-to-face and drive-thru windows
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
• Washing dishes, sweeping floors, sanitizing surfaces, etc.
• Using various kitchen equipment in a restaurant environment.
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 90% of shift time.
• Able to lift 35-50 pounds
• Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
• Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and accurately during rush periods.
- Job Reference: 674017044-2
- Date Posted: 1 August 2022
- Recruiter: Taco Bell
- Location: Washington, Illinois
- Salary: $14.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Permanent