Tempe, AZ 85282: This position is temporarily remote but will eventually return to the office located at 2900 South Diablo Way as conditions permit. We give you a world of potential
Computershare Loan Services is the mortgage footprint of Computershare, a global financial services company, providing end-to-end mortgage solutions. We support the complete life cycle of mortgage products and services, and provide best-in-class solutions for investors, lenders, asset holders, and consumers. As trusted experts, we have decades of experience anticipating situations before they become problems, and preparing solutions before they become necessary.
If you are an enthusiastic,experienced, and success-driven Collections professional who enjoys negotiating, problem solving, and providing excellent customer service, we have a unique opportunity to join a team dedicated to helping homeowners understand the benefits of paying down their debts and assisting them in creating reasonable ways to achieve their goals. A role you will love
As a Collections Specialist you'll spend the first five weeks of your career learning how to provide excellent customer service. Training begins on September 12 th and is held M - F from 8am-5pm. Our training is robust because the needs of our customers can be complex, so attention to detail is key and dependability is critical during this time.
Following training you'll have a set schedule Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 8pm. From there you'll become an expert in Collections. Previous collection experience is required and the ability to learn how to flawlessly navigate our systems while engaging the customer is a must. Rewards as unique as you
At Computershare we know that happy employees equal happy customers. We give a lot because we ask a lot. As a Collections Specialist you'll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, as well as health and wellbeing rewards that can be tailored to support you and your family.
- Hourly wage of $17.50 to $21.50 based on years of experience
- A generous incentive plan where the average additional earning is between$1200 - $1400 per month
- $1500sign on bonus given at 6 months of employment
- 10 paid Holidays and 3 weeks PTO
- Health Benefits starting October 1st
- Computer equipment shipped directly to you so you're set up for success on day one!
We're looking for collectors who bring a real passion for helping people and can provide strategic resolutions and top-tier customer service to our clients. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
What will you bring to the role?
- Making outbound collection calls and receiving inbound calls from customers on past due accounts
- Identifying payment problems and solutions
- Asking appropriate fact-finding questions and providing accurate company information
- Following basic call script and adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Following through on commitments made to the custome r
- Previous experience in collections - required
- Reside in the Phoenix AZ metropolitan area - required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) - required
- 10 Mbps of high-speed internet connectivity - required
- Previous Collections experience- Required
- Dedicated personal landline or cell phone for usage during hours of operation - required
- Mortgage Loan Servicing experience - preferred
- Previous experience in customer service and/or sales - preferred
- 1-2 years Call Center experience - preferred