Are you an experienced, licensed commercial business insurance professional looking for a great new opportunity? Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as an Insurance Account Manager--Commercial in our St. Charles, IL office for Parallel Concepts. A division of the CCA Global Partners cooperative, Parallel Concepts Inc Member Insurance Center ( PCI') is a licensed insurance agency serving only our members, which are small to mid-sized independent businesses located across the US. It's our function to help level the playing field with the big boxes' who take advantage of captives, high deductible programs and other risk management techniques to control their costs. In addition to marketing Member accounts through our carriers, we're a value-added' service-we assist them with coverage issues, claims and audits even if they are not currently with our agency. If you love going home every day knowing that you were a hero' to a business, you're the right person for this job!
Our Insurance Account Manager is the first service contact for members requesting a review of their current program and competitive quote. They will also work with existing clients of the agency. You will manage/negotiate their renewals, procure competitive proposals when appropriate, and support day-to-day service fulfillments. The Insurance Account Manager will be customer-service driven, knowledgeable of commercial insurance coverage nuances, conversant in contract and certificate language, and have the ability to answer questions and discuss coverage with clients and underwriters.
This position has the ability to work a hybrid work schedule after an initial in office training period.
Our Insurance Account Manager will:
- Manage new business placements and renewals, procuring information from members to market and place accounts.
- Proactively review client files and obtain updated information necessary for renewals; prepare applications and market accounts as necessary; monitor insurers for timely delivery of renewal proposals; prepare and present comparative executive summary' to client; electronically distribute renewal COIs to certificate holders; and review policies for accuracy once received.
- Support day-to-day service fulfillment which includes answer phones, review contract language to prepare certificates requested, work with certificate holders to revise contract requirements, order necessary endorsements, issue auto ID cards, and track progress or renewals in process, as necessary.
- Complete applications via phone; submit applications to multiple carriers; receive proposals and present comparison to clients; submit bind orders per client request; issue binders, COIs, and auto ID cards.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials and strategies, and market program to new members or target member groups.
- Attend conventions several times per year, manning our insurance booth.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or insurance preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a licensed commercial business insurance producer, preferably with CPCU, CIC, AIC, ARM, or similar professional designations.
- Must have a Producers License - Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance.
- Excellent skills and proficiency in APPLIED Systems (TAM); MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service, organization, and attention to details skills.
- Self-management and project management abilities.
How we take care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various stages and situations.
What's so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.
Thriving on our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.