Are you a licensed commercial business insurance professional looking for a great new opportunity? Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Commercial Insurance CSR in our St. Charles, IL office for Parallel Concepts. A division of the CCA Global Partners cooperative, Parallel Concepts Inc Member Insurance Center ( PCI') is a licensed insurance agency serving only our members, which are small to mid-sized independent businesses located across the US. It's our function to help level the playing field with the boxes' who take advantage of captives, high deductible programs and other risk management techniques to control their costs. In addition to marketing Member accounts through our carriers, we're a value-added' service-we assist them with coverage issues, claims and audits even if they are not currently with our agency. If you love going home every day knowing that you were a hero' to a business, you're the right person for this job!
Our CSR is the first service contact for members who have purchased their business insurance coverage through CCA Global Partners program. You will work with clients to manage their renewals and provide day-to-day service fulfillments. The CSR will be customer service driven and be knowledgeable of commercial insurance coverage, conversant in contract and certificate language, able to answer questions and discuss coverage with clients and underwriters.
Our Commercial Insurance CSR will:
- Provide day-to-day service fulfillment which includes answer phones, review COI requests and prepare certificates requested, order necessary endorsements, issue auto ID cards, maintain and update agency management system, and track progress of renewals. Assist with new business placements and renewals, procuring information from members to market and place accounts.
- Review policies, endorsements, communications, and invoices issued for accuracy.
- Proactively review client files and obtain updated information 90 days in advance of renewals; update ACORD applications; monitor insurers for timely delivery of renewal proposals; prepare comparative executive summaries; electronically distribute renewal COIs to certificate holders.
- For small accounts, complete applications via phone; submit applications to carriers; receive proposals and present comparison to clients; submit bind orders per client request; issue binders, COIs, and auto ID cards.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or insurance preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience as a licensed commercial business insurance professional, CSIR, CPCU, CIC, AIC, ARM, or similar professional designations a plus.
- Must have a current Producers License- Commercial P & C Insurance.
- Excellent skills and proficiency in APPLIED Systems (TAM), and MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service, organization, and attention to details skills.
- Self-management and project management abilities.
How we take care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various stages and situations.
What's so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.