Compensation Analyst Location:
Charlotte, NC Job Summary and Description:
The Compensation Analyst position provides professional level support in the administration, development, and communication of compensation programs. Performs job evaluation, market pricing and benchmarking, compensation analysis and salary administration. Partners with the HRIS (Workday) team on compensation program maintenance.
- Performs job evaluation studies and job analysis as required; collaborates with Human Resources staff on the creation or modification of job descriptions, determines FLSA status; and maintains updated job descriptions within Workday.
- Manages the annual compensation survey process and vendor relationships.
- Performs market research and responds to market surveys as necessary; analyzes market data to support competitive compensation position; makes recommendations on adjustments to salary ranges.
- Supports the annual compensation process including base adjustments, incentive payments, and promotions. Prepares related cost analyses and reporting.
- Partners with Recruiting team members to determine correct placement of candidates within range.
- Prepares a variety of communication materials to enhance transparency and understanding of compensation plans and policies, including compensation brochures.
- Partner with HRIS team on compensation audits and process enhancements.
- Supports HR partners on compensation related questions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business field or Human Resources
- Two to four years of experience in compensation analysis
- Solid understanding of HRIS software
- Advanced skills in data analysis and Excel
- Knowledge of Access is helpful
- Global compensation experience a plus
- Work towards CCP is desirable
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
EPRI participates in E-Verify, an online system operated jointly by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration (SSA). EPRI uses the system to check the work status of new hires by comparing information from the employee's I-9 form against SSA and Department of Homeland Security databases.
Note: To ensure compliance with U.S. export controls, please indicate your U.S. citizenship or (for foreign citizens) your U.S. visa/immigration status in your resume or cover letter.
EPRI is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/M/F/VETS/Disabled
Together . . . Shaping the Future of Energy.