Job Title Compliance Engineer
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
Our goal is to strengthen our company's leadership position in national and international markets, through active participation in forklift safety standard development, through interaction with our engineering groups, and by ensuring product alignment with regulatory requirements.
About the position:
We're looking for a Compliance Engineer to join our team that is responsible for developing, interpreting, and communicating national and international forklift regulatory standards. This position is in Greene, NY or Muscatine, IA. You will:
- Provide knowledge and technical guidance to the organization in the interpretation and application of forklift and automation regulatory standards.
- Lead standards compliance initiatives with and through cross-functional teams in both internal well as multi-international group settings.
- Represent Raymond and the industry through participation on national and international committees responsible for developing and maintaining forklift regulatory standards.
- Take a leadership role in developing direction and influencing decisions in team and committee environments through collaboration, professional relationships, and clear communication.
- Project management responsibility for small projects or subsets of large projects.
- Work with external suppliers to develop and test components or sub-systems.
- Travel up to 25%, including international travel.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 3+ years engineering experience.
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to present technical material to a technically diverse audience.
- Availability to travel up to 25%.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Expected to be between $80,000 and $103,000 depending on the selected candidate's background.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program