Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island's Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Compounding associate is responsible for the movement of products (materials, components) for Production and QA Department . Also responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transport all bulk materials that were verified by QA inspectors from warehouse into weighing room or in compounding room using a pallet jack.
- Double check the ingredients name and ingredients code number of the transported raw materials matches the manufacturing batch record.
- All transported drums must be clean the top drum using a clean rag with 70% alcohol before weighing.
- Weigh the raw materials and follow the specify amount on the manufacturing batch record.
- Compound the raw materials if specify on the manufacturing batch record by using medicine mixer, mill or vacuum machine.
- Sign and complete all production logbooks and manufacturing batch record as required.
- Performs all job duties in accordance to GMP, SOP and safety guidelines.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift to 50 LBS
- Ability to write simple correspondence in English
- Must be able to perform Basic math skills
- Prior bulk material handling experience a plus
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employerBenefits
Piping Rock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.