COMSEC Operator - TS/SCI
As a part of KBR's Intel group, you'll work on some of the hardest problems in the Nation. You'll work with some of the top experts in the industry. And you'll work for some of the most crucial National missions.
In this SETA role, you'll use your expertise to maintain COMSEC for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) in the Communications Directorate. A Systems Engineering Technical Advisor (SETA) provides technical expertise to the Government. By working hand-in-hand with your Government customer, you'll have the opportunity to influence mission success to a greater degree than anywhere else. If you want a job where you do the same thing every day, this job is not for you. You'll troubleshoot a problem one day and make recommendations on Policy the next. SETAs enjoy a lot of autonomy day-to-day.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Regional COMSEC
- Support implementation of COMSEC lifecycle management
- Manage and sustain the customers terrestrial cryptographic baselines
- Support test activities, technical troubleshooting, and anomaly resolution
- COMSEC account management
- Audit COMSEC compliance
- COMSEC logistics
- Key management
- Advise customer on COMSEC policy
- 10+ years' experience with COMSEC
- COMSEC Officer experience
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Military / DOD / IC space and ground experience
- AA or BS in STEM degree
In compliance with the U.S. federal government's vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.