- Support the coordination and data improvements to the Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) process across the Investment & Corporate Banking operation globally
- Support the Investment & Corporate Banking Control Managers daily with CORE activities which is the primary process used to identify, address and track remediation of all risk and control issues
- Ensure full understanding of the Firmwide CORE, Legal Entity and Governance Standards and Procedures and responsible to interpret and disseminate to the Control Managers
- Act as a sounding board to the Control Managers on all aspects of CORE inclusive of Legal Entity
- Responsible for the review and closeout of all Program and self-identified CORE hygiene items.
- Partner and manage relationship with CMs within Banking to ensure progress and the CIB CORE team
- Gain an understanding of the CORE application and its various components; seek to become SME to provide guidance to CMs
- Support data quality analysis and reporting as needed
- Support the EMEA Legal Entity program lead to meet program deliverables, perform data analysis and overall governance support
- Assist with control issues ensuring appropriate prioritization and escalation policies are followed
- Drive operationalizing BAU control metrics and ongoing maintenance and reporting
- Conduct qualitative assessments/deep dives on high risk control areas
- Responsible for the input/upload into CORE for all CORE related changes
- Provide on-going communication to key stakeholders
- Strong data analysis / analytical skills
- Familiar with Risk and Control Assessment
- Self-starter, independent worker, and ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills, detail oriented
- Possess teamwork and interpersonal skills, Strong people, and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership, and accountability
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Advance working knowledge of MS Office; proficiency in MS Excel; / Alteryx a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans