Now Building - Future Leaders!
Arrow Building Center, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking an experienced Counter Sales Representative to join their team!
We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Arrow Building Center:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Counter Sales Representative:
- Achieve sales goals, gross margin expectations and profitability targets
- Consult with clients before and after the sale to answer questions and provide ongoing support. As well as assisting with other ongoing jobs.
- 20/20 cabinet design, ordering capabilities and payment collection Qualifications:
- Cabinetry sales experience and knowledge of 20/20 Cabinet Design or similar program preferred
- Strong project management skills; attention to detail
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Counter Sales Representative Requirements:
- Experience. Customer service skills.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25lbs and up to 50lbs on a random basis.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Arrow Building Center.
Arrow Building Center, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.