Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Arizona
The nation's No. 1 hospital system is seeking a CRNA for its Phoenix location to practice in a care team model structure and work with an anesthesiologist within their multidisciplinary group practice. This is a career-expanding opportunity to work at the busiest transplant unit in the U.S. and focus on unique cases. This Phoenix hospital is the No. 1 hospital in Arizona and has been a top 20 hospital in the nation for four consecutive years. Outside of your clinical practice, you can participate in education, research, hospital committees, and team workgroups. There are also leadership opportunities if desired.
Multiple CRNA roles are available if traveling with others. New graduates and experienced CRNAs are encouraged to apply.
- Busiest transplant unit in the U.S.
- Supportive team environment and career stability
- State-of-the-art facilities and outstanding campus
- High acuity patients and very innovative procedures performed with such a broad spectrum of cases
- Opportunity to work with very unusual and challenging cases
- 1.0 FTE with schedule, variety of shifts available ranging from 8-, 10- and 12-hour shifts
- Compensated post-call time off for a high quality of life
- Can hire multiple roles
The fifth-largest city in the nation, Phoenix is a sunny "desert metropolis" with plenty of amenities and a stunning, rugged, southwest landscape. Situated in the Sonoran Desert, our practice location is surrounded by mountains. The Salt River cuts through the heart of the city and offers myriad outside activities.
About the Company
- 200 city parks and 200 miles of trails for a variety of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, horseback riding, or hot air balloon rides
- Numerous golf courses and a wide variety of sports and recreational activities
- International airport in town for travel ease
- Outstanding educational opportunities with public and private elementary, middle, and high schools, and multiple higher education institutions
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA