With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace 175 Team:
- Full-time (Monday - Friday)
- Drive locally, be home every night!
- Paid comprehensive on-the-job training
- Top Tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- A well-maintained fleet, with an average truck year of 2018
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid time off
- Quarterly profit sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with a companymatch
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms, gear and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As a Customer Delivery Representative for Lube-Tech, you will safely and professionally deliver energy-saving lubricants to valued customers on a scheduled route. As a Customer Delivery Representative, you are not just a driver, you are a valued teammate responsible for ensuring Lube-Tech's customer service, quality and delivery performance exceeds the expectations of our valued customers.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Safely transport, unload and deliver accurate and quality bulk or package fluid inventory to customers on-time.
- Positively interact with customers and teammates, answering delivery-related questions and relaying customer concerns and inquiries to internal teammates in a clear and concise manner.
- Safely and accurately complete pre and post trip inspections, driving records, logbook-logs, and quality documentation
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Class A License, medical card and the ability to meet all DOT qualifications in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to regularly lift 75 lbs (pushing and pulling a barrel or dolly up to 500 lbs independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric and positive environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and a focus on providing excellent customer service and meeting quality expectations.
- Prior tractor-trailer driver, CDL driver, regional or OTR truck, route driver or delivery driver experience.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)