Job Title: Data Analytics Engineer
Location: Covington, GA / Lexington, MA / Los Angeles, CA
About the role:
As a Data Analytics Engineer, you will be a key player transforming the way various teams work with data across all production sites of the Global Manufacturing and Supply Organization (GMS).
In this role, you will help to improve our product quality and reduce loss while increasing efficiency which has a direct impact on our ability to serve our patients with vital products.
How you will contribute:
- Manage and contribute the development of existing and new IT Systems to design, to analyze and implement complex manufacturing data driven solutions, with an impact on the daily operation of our manufacturing processes and facilities.
- Enable data analytics (process trending, process modelling, real-time analytics, and predictive analytics) in a GxP environment from an IT perspective for all GMS sites and for our collaboration with contract manufacturing organizations (CMO's).
- Drive identification of technical issues, problem-solving and escalate issues appropriately.
- Ensures to develop according to prioritized requirements and the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
- Defines roles & responsibilities, detailed scope, timelines and ensures execution of smaller projects.
- Ensures Digital Products and Platforms are built efficiently, scalable and on state-of-the-art technology.
- Provides guidance to business partners and solve complex technical changes and implementations.
- Follow company and departmental policies, procedures and ensure documentation according to the Takeda Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a Technical/Natural Science (with focus on IT) or equivalent,
- In-Depth knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases,
- Experience with Cloud services,
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Tools (Qlik/PowerBI),
- Understanding of Shop-Floor systems (MES, ERP, LIMS, Historian, etc.),
- Understanding of data integration and ETL platforms (Amazon Glue, Databricks, Informatica),
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies,
- Professional proficiency in English (business fluent),
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen and excels in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of Data Science workflows, including Machine Learning and / or Deep Learning,
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Redshift, EMR, Athena),
- Experience in Computer Systems Validation GAMP,
- Basic technical and scientific background knowledge in pharmaceutical/biological environments.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law. Locations
USA - GA - Social Circle - Hwy 278
Lexington, MA Worker Type
Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type