At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt's passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world-a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences - and we're constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences.
The Data Solutions team is part of the Corporate Enterprise Technology organization. We are responsible for architecting, developing and managing critical enterprise data and analytics solutions and platforms for businesses groups across The Walt Disney Company.
Our team is diverse, talented, innovative, curious, solution and delivery oriented, respectful, highly collaborative and continuous learners. You will be working in a complex, challenging, fast-paced and innovative environment, with other like-minded architects, engineers and business leaders who are leading major technology transformation initiatives and building the next-generation of enterprise data solutions for The Walt Disney Company.
- Lead Solutions Architecture for next-generation Finance data solutions and platforms including data warehouse, data analytics, data governance and data management, business process automation
- End-to-end solutions architecture of enterprise data solutions and platforms
- Architecting and delivering high-performance, highly-scalable and flexible, cost-effective, cloud-based enterprise business data and analytics solutions
- Technical project leadership and project delivery leadership; responsibilities extend through full project life cycle from architecture through to delivery
- Working closely with business stakeholders to develop detailed understanding of the business domain and the business requirements, and translating business requirements into conceptual and detailed technology solutions
- Collaborating closely with peers, leaders and business partners across the organization
- Performing third-party vendor assessments and developing and leading proof-of-concept projects
- Documentation of architecture following TOGAF architecture models
- Producing and delivering executive presentations
Basic Qualifications :
- 10 years plus experience architecting enterprise data solutions
- Expertise in data platforms and technologies, including data lakes, data warehouses, data analytics, data science, BI & data visualization, data management, data governance, business process automation
- Experience architecting and developing cloud data solutions in multiple technologies (AWS, Azure, HANA, Snowflake)
- Experience with Finance data and developing Finance data solutions desired
- Experience with S/4 HANA desired
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to establish and manage effective working relationships in a matrixed organization
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication and executive presentation skills
Required Education :
- BS Computer Science or related work experience
Additional Information :