Join Our Community of Food People! $8,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Our CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers start at $24 an hour,
with incentive pay our top performers make over $35 per hour .
We are looking for Delivery Truck Drivers who relish the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS®
family. We help YOU make it! US FOODS®
is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promotion from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
US FOODS® has a lot to offer :
- Home Every Night with local routes
- Work Schedule Monday- Friday starting in the early morning until finished
- US FOODS® is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation, benefits that respect, and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
- Paid Training AND Paid Overtime
BENEFITS START DAY ONE :
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent Leadership
medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life insurance and paid parental leave . Check out our Benefits by clicking on the link Health Plan Identifier () Main Ingredients of the Job
As a US FOODS®
Delivery Truck Driver you will be critical to the US FOODS®
team and one of the important faces of our organization. As a delivery truck driver, you will have an impact on our customers by delivering our meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment, and supplies to their drop-off sites. Your efforts are the foundation that defines US FOODS®
success based on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
- Deliver best-in-class Customer Service.
- Deliver customer's orders to meet scheduled delivery times and keep productivity.
- Unload products with a hand truck and place items in customer storage area.
- Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds.
- Make frequent stops during a work shift.
What you bring to the table
- Deliver product in inclement weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items with customers.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where needed .
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT (Department of Transportation) qualified.
- Minimum six months commercial truck driving experience or three months of foodservice or food and beverage truck delivery experience required .
Great delivery truck drivers are crucial to the US Foods® team and one of the important faces of our organization. Our truck drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with customers. JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM!
Please check out our job preview video: "A Day in the life" Delivery Truck Driver
*Registering to the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement by the Department of Transportation. All Truck Drivers must visit the Clearinghouse website and register to the new database. The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time information about commercial driver's license (CDL) and commercial learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug and alcohol program violations. If you have not registered to the FMCSA database, please note registration is required . Please visit and click GO to login. If you can log into login, but are having trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see "Clearinghouse Help" field on the clearinghouse page. #INDSE***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***