Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician in Michigan
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 1000000.00
An established private dermatology practice in a sought-after Midwest community is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in dermatology to join its team. This is an ideal opportunity for a physician who desires partnership and the opportunity to eventually lead the practice. Opportunity Highlights
Community Information-Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Turnkey practice opportunity with a short track to partnership
- Verified earning potential of $1 million as a partner
- Receive tremendous mentorship from a well-established and respected dermatologist
- Enjoy the autonomy to build your ideal practice-ability to focus on general dermatology, incorporate cosmetics, or to spend time in the largest psoriasis treatment center in Michigan
- Option for a four-day workweek
- Large existing patient panel and strong referral network
Located less than an hour from beautiful Lake Michigan, Grand Rapids is the second-largest metropolitan area in Michigan. This remarkable city offers year-round opportunities for lively and engaging activities for families and individuals alike. The big-city vibe won't slow you down, though-the average commute time is 15 minutes or less.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with top-ranked public schools
- Ranked by Forbes "Best Cities for Raising a Family"
- Ranked by Business Insider as the 13th best place to live in America
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including boating, paddle boarding, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and golfing
- Convenient access to Detroit and Chicago
Board certified or board eligible in Dermatology. Eligible for unrestricted medical license in Michigan. About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md