Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology in New Mexico
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 600000.00
Our thriving practice is looking for a board-certified radiologist. We are part of a hospital system that has served our community since 1949. As a key member of our imaging team, you'll enjoy:
- Flexible schedule for work/life balance, with 8 to 12 weeks of vacation
- Defined need for Mammography, Diagnostic, and light Interventional
- Working with a renowned radiology group
- Large salary plus sign-on bonus, paid relocation, and full benefits
- Cost of living approximately 16% below the national average
- Mid-Size community with access to all the amenities needed.
- Less than 2 hrs from El Paso and mutliple other metro locations.
- Excellent schools and weather, with mild winters and warm summers
- A zoo, museums, performing arts center, excellent dining options, and golfing
- U.S. News ranks in Best States for Quality of Life
- Ski options within a short drive
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New Mexico and must be board-eligible or certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist