Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $367000.00 - 600000.00
One of the largest, most progressive radiology groups in the nation is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible diagnostic radiologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life in one of the top states to live and practice. Candidates with fellowship training in emergency radiology are also welcome to apply. Opportunity Highlights
- 7-on/7-off schedule-26 weeks off per year
- Swing shift-work 2 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Partnership track opportunity
- No Level I trauma or mammography reads required
- Strong, reputable group of 200+ radiologists and a variety of subspecialists
- Ability to live elsewhere, if desired
Home to picturesque natural beauty, endless amenities, and friendly individuals, the Seattle metro area is an ideal place for family and individuals alike to call home. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report
as one of the top 20 cities to live in the nation, it has everything you need and more.
- Wonderful housing options, including in safe, family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent local school system
- Breathtaking scenery and endless options for outdoor recreation-ranked in "Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America" (Niche)
- Countless forests, mountains, volcanoes, lakes, waterfalls, parks, and rivers all within driving distance
- Thriving arts and culture scene, world-class shops and restaurants, professional sports, an international airport, and much more
- Washington is ranked by U.S. News & World Report in "Best States Overall" and by Medscape in "Best Places to Practice 2021"
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Washington and must be board-eligible or certified in diagnostic radiology
- Medical degree required
ABR Certified About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist